Now that you’ve secured tickets to see your favorite artist perform at Inn of the Mountain Gods, it’s time to get ready for the show. To make sure all fans in the audience have a great time, there’s a few things to remember. Review our event checklist to make sure your experience is unforgettable:
- All e-tickets must be downloaded prior to arriving on-property
- Please make sure to download your e-ticket with the bar code from the Ticketmaster app. e-Tickets in your virtual wallet cannot be scanned at the outdoor venue.
- All paper ticket holders must have their own ticket when entering the venue
- Concert doors open one hour prior to show time
- Smoking is not permitted on property at this time.
- The box office is located near the convention center
Items ALLOWED to be brought into the venue:
- Clear Bag/Tote Bags – no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Small Clutch Purse – no bigger than the palm of your hand 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Bag Checks are conducted
- Cameras – non-professional only, no detachable lenses
- Blankets and lawn chairs for outdoor shows only
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought into the venue, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind including pocket knives. All pocket knives/small weapons of any kind will be thrown away. We will not hold them for guests.
- Outside food or drink
- Large Bags/Backpacks that aren’t clear and larger than the palm of your hand
- Coolers of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Go Pros
- Tablets / iPads
- Spiked jewelry / Wallet chains
If you’re planning a trip to our New Mexico resort be sure to check out the Inn of the Mountain Gods concerts and events calendar for our full entertainment and concert schedule and grab your tickets to the next show!