It’s the biggest, baddest taco around weighing in at a whopping 6 pounds, 6 ounces. It’s Smokey B’s Apache Taco and it’s calling your name. Think you can take it on? We dare you. Eat the taco in an hour and you’ll get it free, plus a coveted place on Smokey B’s Wall of Fame. Read on for rules and regulations.
Smokey B’s Apache Taco Single Person Challenge Rules and Regulations.
- Entire meal must be completed in one hour. If any of the meal is not completed (swallowed)……..you lose!!!!
- Before the time starts, you will be allowed to cut into the Smokey B’s Apache taco. Time will begin as soon as you take the first bite.
- Once you are ready to start and state “Ready to start” the contest begins and it is on, no turning back!!
- Once you have started you are not allowed to stand up or leave your table, nor have anyone else touch the meal!!
- You will be disqualified if anyone assists you in cutting, preparing or eating the meal. This is your contest!!!
- Should you become ill, the contest is over…..You lose!!!! (Please use the container provided if necessary)
- You are required to pay the full amount up front: If you win we will refund you 100%.
- You must sit at a table we assign.
- If you do not win the Smokey B’s Apache Taco challenge, you are welcome to take the leftovers with you.
- No consumption or sharing of the leftovers is allowed in the restaurant once the contest is over.
Smokey B’s Apache Taco, contents:
Fry bread dough 2 lbs
Shredded lettuce 6 oz
Taco meat 2 lbs
Diced tomatoes 4 oz
Pinto beans 1 lb
Sour cream 1 oz
Red Chili sauce 6 oz
Guacamole 1 oz
Shredded Cheese 4 oz
The Apache Taco is also available as a daily special at a price of $20.99
*No discounts, coupons or substitutions available with the Apache Taco Challenge.