Just imagine: A trip to Inn of the Mountain Gods with no headaches, no fuel costs…no worries. We can make that happen for you! We have motor coach specials from El Paso, Roswell and Las Cruces that will make your travel plans a lot less stressful. Read on for information about times, location and cost.
***Bus riders receive $10 in bonus play with the first point earned on their players club card!
All Aboard America now provides motor coach service to the Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino and Casino Apache Travel Center for $15. (Gold and Platnium players ride free on Tuesdays.) Must be 21 years old.
- IMG Casino Express departs El Paso every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday beginning at 7 :00am
- Returns to El Paso at 6:00pm
- For reservations, pick-up times and locations, call (915) 751-2219
- For private charters, call (575) 464-7093
For weekend buses contact: A&S Fun Tours at (915) 852-4451 or Enterprise Fun Tours 915-241-9105
Roswell (Click here for a flyer!)
Sit back and enjoy the ride aboard Roswell’s only express transport making weekly trips to Inn of the Mountain Gods.
Daytrips depart at the following times/locations every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:
- 8:00 a.m. from the Wool Bowl parking lot at 2200 N. Grand.
- 8:15 a.m. from the Sears parking lot at Summit and Main.
Return trip arrives at approximately 5:40 p.m.
Tickets are just $10 and Apache Spirit Club members get $10 in bonus points with the first point earned on their player’s club card! Plus, if you’re a Gold or Platinum Apache Spirit Club member, ride free on Tuesdays! (Just present your card membership and I.D.) Reservations required. Call (575) 637-8550 for details.
Contact Angie Guerra 575-541-9495 or Priscilla Apodaca 575-805-5211