*The Ski Apache ski season has begun, be on the lookout for the upcoming events!
As the country’s southernmost ski area, Ski Apache offers the best warm-weather powder skiing in the world with snowmaking on 33% of the mountain. The slopes offer a mix of wide beginner slopes, tough bump runs, a huge bowl, nice cruising runs and a terrain park with jumps, tubes and rails. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- 55 runs served by 11 lifts
- New Mexico’s only passenger gondola
- Free lift ticket with beginner group lessons
- All day ski instruction programs
- Vertical drop of 1,900 feet
- Top elevation is 12,000 feet
- Over 750 ski-able acres
- Annual snowfall over 15 feet!